Thursday, June 26, 2008

i am a bit busy now

i am a bit busy these days with my daughter...and i never imagined that writing in telugu really eats-up your time like a python...it really took me more than 3 hrs to copy 2 pages of the story(ఆ రాత్రి) .. and still i have 40 pages to complete this story.. i cannot do it now. my eyes are soaring.its already 03:19 am thursday...i need to go for a sleep..she may wake me up again early in the morning lie what she did yesterday..

chalam really killing me.....
haha ha... but onething which i really wonder is: how chalam sir lived all the life fighting with the society and really living his life in the way he loved to live......i envy him much...
i have takjen photo of hi from his storybook... i will upload sometime soon...
anyhow goodmorning and goodnight...
will comeback with the second part of ఆ రాత్రి ..... soon

No comments: