Sunday, June 22, 2008

chalam is haunting me again

I purchased his maidanam when i was in my diploma 1st year.... and wheni read a few pages i got confused over his style of sentences as i have never read anything if that sort... i was reading all the popular novels & stories...but never like chalam's style(forgive me chalam sir)...
it became difficult for me to read beyond 15 pages... and then i quit..

and suddenly, one fineday,one guy named Punnarao wrote me letter saying that he is reading chalam and he feel like chalam is haunting him....he is reading every book by chalam... and then i was in Hyderabad... doing serious search about life's meaning and what life is for me, how i can live a life without a clear mind....then i haveonly one book by chalam ...maidanam then i went to vishalandhra... and got a book by chalam దైవమిచ్చిన భార్య ... then i got his mind,his style.... and his heart...
in the next 3 months or so i almost got all the books by him... i was reading like Chalam is Haunting Me......


Chalam still Haunts me.......

1 comment:

sateesh said...

I am about read midanam.pdf. But kind of worried whether it can drive me crazy. I am really thankful for posting your thoughts.